New slope and lift
- For this season, there is a brand new green slope with an associated tow lift in place on the western part of Kungsberget. The slope is perfect for beginners and will offer a quick way out into the ski system for anyone living in the new areas, Panorama, Kungshöjden and Backgläntan.
Upgrading of Miss Filipssons
- For the season we are rebuilding the restaurant to better suit our size. This means more seats where the guest becomes the focus, a larger area, a new playroom and a state-of-the-art kitchen.
Sara Hector back
- Ride like a true Olympian! Västbacken is renamed in honor of our home skater, Sara Hector.
- We have refined the curves in the Rundturen and made it even gentler. A fun green slope that stretches right from the top down to Kungs8.
Lift ticket machines
- Now it will be even easier to pick up your lift pass. The machines will be placed in strategic locations, including as many as four at the large parking lot near the ski rental, and will give you as a guest the opportunity to pick up pre-booked lift tickets and buy them on the spot.
Grillby in Björnbuseland
- The possibility of eating outside combined with skiing is appreciated by many families with children. Until this year, we have built no less than ten new barbecue huts in Björnbuseland. Fun, simple and tasty!
Renovation of the Trestolen
- Increased operational reliability, which will lead to fewer stops.